Welcome!

Welcome to Blossoms Anew, formally Blooming in NYC! I recently relocated to a new city on the Eastern Seaboard, Providence, Rhode Island. Since moving, I realized that many of the same lessons that I learned in NYC have carried over here and I am continually striving to reach my personal best. Please join me as I continue to grow as a young lady, transplanted to Southern New England.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Michigan State vs. Michigan Football Banter via Facebook

Ready for the game? These folks are!
My facebook News Feed is beginning to reflect the current college football climate brewing in Michigan this week. Yes, that's right. Michiganders are preparing for the ultimate rival football game between the Michigan State University (East Lansing) and the University of Michian (Ann Arbor). Both teams ranked in the AP Top 25, with 5-0 records, and wins against the overrated Notre Dame (ND). Spartans and Wolverines all over are preparing to tune into this game and warming up with lots of trash talking. Check out this exchange on facebook:

  • Libra Friend's status: Thank you for your birthday wishes!
  • Friend's Comment: Thank you for not taking this forthcoming asswhoopin on Saturday around 3:30 personally. I hope we can still be friends and hang out.

More to come, I'm sure!

No comments: